St Columba of Iona, Brora

St Columba's was opened in 1909 to cater mainly for the needs of visitors to both the large country estates and the coastal villages in the area, and for many years was only open from June to September.

It was built in 1909 for £322 - 4 - 0. It is a structure of corrugated iron and wood as so many small places of worship across the denomination were at that time. The font is one of two holy water stoups which came from the old Catholic Apostolic Church in Glasgow."






Address

Victoria Road, Brora, KW9 6QN

Phone Number

01862 881737

Church Website

https://episcopaldornochtain.org

Clergy in Charge

Rev James Currall


Latest information

St. Columba’s is presently unavailable due to fire damage. An alternate, temporary, location is being sought for Sunday worship.